Sunday, February 15, 2009

I met a Prince






14th February, 2009
Valentine's Day

Yes I met a prince on Valentine's Day. I met HRH Prince Michael of Kent who came to dedicate the new Kennel Club building in Stoneleigh Park.

It was a really fun day out for all dogs both pedigrees and cross breeds. There were demonstrations in obedience, agility, fly ball, Good Citizen Dog Scheme and of course a couple of dogs getting their legs stretched running around in the ring (hmmmm is that because they are going to Crufts?)

I had so much fun taking loads of pics of all the dog guests. All the dog-o's were so excited wagging their tails and nudging each other to play. Who said show dogs don't have fun? My god all these dogs were having the most fun I have ever seen!

I did some filming as well as photography so hope to get a couple of new YouTube clips up in the next few days. I have a lot of editing to do!

Here are a few pics from the day. I took soooo many photos that they will be posted on the Kennel Club flickr site as well as my The Dog Reporter© flickr site.

It was a lovely day to spend Valentines Day. I had lots of kisses and loads of hugs from the cutest four legged ones I could meet!

The Dog Reporter©

No comments:

Post a Comment