Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1st


Bring it on!  I am so happy it's February.  I don't know why but I just am.  Maybe I am delirious from all the snow that has fallen on London in the past 6 hours.  It's beautiful outside and I can't wait to walk Chip and Tommy in the snow tomorrow during the day light.  I did walk them late tonight and they were quite amused by all this white stuff under their feet.  

So dog photo from today comes from two lovely black matching pugs in Notting Hill off Portobello Road.  They looked very smart with their matching collars, leads and coats.  Apologies for the fuzziness.  I had to take a quick snap with my phone camera as they quite keen to catch up with their owner!

Enjoy the snow with your four legged ones - 
the dog reporter©

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! We love our dog coats. Some of our friends made fun of them at first, but we had the last laugh when we stayed warm and dry in all the snow!
    The Pesky Cesky gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. you can see our blog at http://www.ridleyceskyterriers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete