Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fellow Dog Bloggers





Hi Everyone,
Well starting to feel much better after some antibiotics to get rid of my sinus infection. Thank god for the NHS and good doctors! Speaking of doctors, I wanted to let you know that there are some wonderful fellow dog-bloggers out there. I of course am not the only one blogging about all the amazing things dogs do! One of my favourite bloggers and fellow dog enthusiasts is Marc the Vet (www.marcthevet.com) Mark is veterinary advisor to the Kennel Club of Great Britain and a very nice friend. Marc does so much for dogs I would have to blog pages after pages to what he has accomplished and all the dog causes he supports! Just check out Marc's website to find out more but also check out his lovely blog that he does daily here:

www.crufts.org.uk/interact/blogs/marc-vets-blog

I started taking pictures of Marc last year at one of the many National Microchipping Events that he attends in the UK. I was proud that he had chosen one of my photos for his website! Marc is not only a good looking vet ;) but all the dogs are usually very sweet on him too! I was so happy he chose that photo that I took at the National Microchipping Month Event in Battersea Park of the dog licking his face as it really shows how much Marc truly loves dogs. He is more than a vet and he is more than just an average dog campaigner - he is a real friend of the dog. I know Marc will be at Crufts promoting microchipping at the Petlog and all the various campaigns he promotes (Open for Dogs being another one of my favourites).

So I will be rushing off now as I still have loads of editing to do before Crufts www.crufts.org.uk

It's nice to know that there are other people out there putting out positive stories about dogs and helping dogs in general.

The Dog Reporter©

No comments:

Post a Comment