Monday, November 8, 2010

Best Dog Commercials in America



I saw this advert for the first time (although I don't think it's very new).  It is now one of my favourite dog adverts.  I love the sentiment and the execution of the advert connecting Americana with our love of dogs.

If you're a dog person like me than you may notice or look out for the great commercials with dogs. Dogs are big business and becoming even bigger business in North America and Europe.   Our canine friends are now being used in all sorts of advertising mediums throughout fashion, music, TV, film and basically any content selling products or services that hit emotional cords to dog people.

I give Chevrolet a big thumbs up to this advert for the sentiment.  Chevy definitely hit my emotional dog cord.

I just want to end this little blog post by suggesting to all Chevy pickup truck owners to drive their dog safely throughout America and use a crate if you need to transport your dog on the freeway or highways of America in the back of your truck - or better yet put your buddy in the front passenger seat...

Enjoy putting the Chevy to the levy with your pooch x
Heidi




No comments:

Post a Comment