Thursday, March 3, 2011

Please support a dog rescue by checking out this music video

It's been a long time dog peeps!  I have been working on my other blogs, other non-profit projects and working to make a few bones (dog speak for some dollars in my pocket).

I picked this video link up from my favourite dog blog website of all time - the fabulous Life With Dogs and I viewed the video as Nigel suggested.  It is a sweet dog-related song and video and a very clever promotion in touting a new young artist in addition to lending some support to a local dog rescue in Columbia, SC called PETS,INC.  The artist committed to donate $1000 to this dog rescue if she receives 10,000 views.

www.petsinc.org

So go on, have a quick view on YouTube by clicking on the link below and help this girl get her song out there as well as do a good deed for a dog rescue.

See the video from

Haley Dreis - Where My Heart Is (Official Video)




No comments:

Post a Comment